Thankful for nature's gifts
We are pioneers in defending an ethical approach to business.
We are militants who protect our present and future environment.
In order to satisfy our customers´ and anticipate their queries, MANE is totally committed to product and safety.
- ISO 9001 in Brazil / Chile / China / Colombia / India / Indonesia / Italy / Japan / Mexico / Rubì / Saudi Arabia / Thailand / Wayne
- ISO 14001, Industria Limpia and Distintivo H in Mexico
- Food Safety: FSSC 22000 in Brazil / Chile / China / India / Indonesia / Mexico / Rubì / Thailand - SQF 2000 level 2 in Lebanon / Milford - ISO 22000 in Colombia
- ORGANIC in Milford / Lebanon / Wayne
- GMP in Indonesia / Thailand
- Halal in Colombia / India / Indonesia / Italy / Mexico / Saudi Arabia / Thailand
- Kosher in Colombia / Italy / Mexico / Milford / Lebanon
- Cosmetic Establishment in New York / Wayne
- BRC in Bareggio / Saudi Arabia
- SMETA in Brazil / Chile / China / Colombia / Indonesia / Italy / Lebanon / Mexico / Milford / Rubì / Thailand
- SEDEX in Brazil / Chile / China / Colombia ./ India / Indonesia / Italy / Japan / Lebanon / Mexico / Milford / Rubì / Saudi Arabia / Thailand
- ISO 50001
- ISO 26000
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- IFS & BRC
- GMP pharmaceuticals for APIs & excipients
- GMP FDA
- Fair Trade
- Halal & Kosher
- EFfCI Certification for Fragrances
Humanism inspired by nature
We were the first Fragrances & Flavours Company to sign the United Nations Global Compact. We promote the U.N.’s actions in favour of human rights, labour, business and environment ethics. Our initiatives, which are reported in our Corporate Social Responsibility presentation, span across this world.
Responsiveness & respect
As a multi-skilled company, we have a direct comprehension of various products and lifestyles.
We have developed a real capacity to answer our customers’ specific expectations. As a multi-local company represented in major markets worldwide, we truly respect local cultures and specificities.
REACH is the European Regulation on chemicals regarding the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemical substances (REACH).
The aim is to improve the protection of human health and the environment through more thorough and earlier identification of the intrinsic properties of chemical substances. Moreover, the REACH Regulation gives greater responsibility to industry to manage chemical risks and to provide safety information about these substances.
MANE has been involved since the first steps of the REACH regulation, in various working groups of our industry, to prepare for this new technical and regulatory challenge.
For this purpose, we have set up a multidisciplinary REACH committee which brings together by the purchasing department, our safety engineer, our chemical process manager, our toxicologist and the Regulatory department.